Nazarian Brothers, Inc. is a third generation family owned business. It was established in 1920 by George & Jack Nazarian. In 1970 the business was taken over by Elsie Nazarian. She has successfully headed the business for the last 4 decades.

history truck

new truckThe original store was located on Connecticut Avenue, NW, in Washington, DC and the cleaning plant was located on “P” Street, NW in Georgetown.
Our showroom is now located at 5568 Tuxedo Road, Hyattsville, MD.